Graduate/Junior Systems Developer
This is a rare, challenging and exciting full time role that would suit a recent Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering or related field graduate. No prior experience with ERP systems are a necessity – training will be provided. We are looking for a candidate with a problem solving mind-set, who is a quick learner and looking to start or further their career.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop programs for a large Finance/Manufacturing/Distribution system running on oracle database.
- Have the opportunity to learn Oracle Erp software.
- Work alongside senior technical consultants.
- Work on varied projects.
- Pursue research and development projects funded by the company
- Not require prior experience with ERP systems
- Developing application/batch programs.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Test programs through formal QA acceptance.
- Be a proactive member of a team in order to ensure quality and targets are being met.
- Have programming skills in languages such as C, C++, Java or equivalent.
- Very high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritize according to deadlines.
- A 2:1 or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- A practical knowledge of relational databases and/or programming would be an asset.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK and to international locations may be required.
- Full Driving License would be an advantage.
- Must be UK/EU National.
To apply for this position please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within two weeks.